WHERE’S YOUR STORE LOCATED AT?
We are located in the blush pink shophouse at 83 Tanjong Pagar Road Singapore 088504.
If you are heading over from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, get off at Exit A. Directions may be found on our Locate Us page.
WHAT ARE YOUR BUSINESS HOURS?
Mondays to Thursdays: 12 noon to 10pm
Fridays, Saturdays & Eve of Public Holidays: 12 noon to 10:30pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
RELIGIOUS DIETARY INFORMATION
None of our products are Halal or Kosher Certified. We do not use alcohol in most of our products. Any products that contain alcohol or gelatin will be clearly listed in the ingredients section on the product’s page on our website, or on the product labels in-store.
DO YOU HAVE GLUTEN FREE CAKES OR CAKES FOR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
Unfortunately, we do not have gluten free offerings.
At Cake Spade, helping our customers make informed choices on their purchase decision is our utmost priority. Do reach out to our team if you need to cater for special dietary requirements, and let us know if you have any food allergy or intolerance to any ingredient.
All our products are baked fresh in our on-site kitchen. While we do have processes in place to minimise the risk of cross-contamination, we bake in a small kitchen and do not have segregated production lines, so cross-contamination of ingredients is possible.
In addition, our kitchen handles allergens such as dairy, nuts, peanuts, gluten (wheat), egg, sesame, sulphites and soya. If you have a serious allergy to any of these allergens, or one which could cause you to have a major allergic reaction, we would advise on non-consumption to avoid any potential risk.
HOW DO I STORE MY CAKES?
Our cakes are temperature sensitive. To enjoy them fully, do consider the following care instructions!
Best kept refrigerated. They last up to 45 minutes in room temperature!
Baked Cheesecakes & Chocolate Icing Cakes
Best kept refrigerated. They last up to 2-3 hours in room temperature!
Meringue Cakes & Fresh Cream Icing Cakes
Best kept refrigerated. They last up to 2 hours in room temperature!
Cream Cheese Cakes
Best kept refrigerated. As a dairy product, cream cheese is not safe when left at room temperature for more than 2 hours!
Best kept refrigerated. Our tarts are best served chilled!
Brownies & Crumbles & Pies
Only refrigerate if you’re storing them longer than 12 hours! Heat them in the microwave for 40-50 seconds and top off with a scoop of ice-cream for maximum satisfaction!
Best consumed on the same day. Refrigerating cupcakes will cause loss of moisture which affects the texture and mouthfeel
All our products are best consumed on the day of purchase! We recommend keeping our cakes chilled if they are not consumed immediately to ensure freshness!
WHAT ARE YOUR SERVING SIZES?
Our estimates are based on the size of cake since the weight of cake varies with the flavour selected.
7″ serves 6-8 pax.
8″ serves 10-12 pax.
9″ serves 15-20 pax.
10″ serves 25-30 pax.
11” serves 25-40 pax.
12” serves 45-50 pax.
14” serves 65-70 pax.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I PLACE MY ORDER?
We recommend placing an order at least 3 days in advance (for our in-house cakes) or 1 week in advance (for customised cakes, events and bulk orders). This will give us ample time to fit your order into our production schedule during kitchen operating hours.
CAN I ORDER A CAKE FOR PICK UP TOMORROW?
For urgent next day orders, please call our store to check which cakes will be available. Kindly note that we will only have limited selections for last minute orders as we require early confirmation to work on all orders.
WHERE DO I PLACE MY ORDER?
You can pre-order your cake(s) in store, give us a ring at +65 6444 3868, WhatsApp us at +65 8310 8330 (Line 1), WhatsApp +65 8585 8660 (Line 2) or e-mail us at email@example.com
CAN I CUSTOMISE A CAKE?
We require at least 1 week advance notice for customised cakes. This will give us ample time to fit your order into our production schedule during kitchen operating hours.If you are making an enquiry with us for a customised cake, please WhatsApp us at +65 8585 8660 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following in order for us to follow up with you efficiently:
- Name & Mobile Number
- Date & Time Required (Closed on Public Holidays)
- Reference Pictures of Designs
- Serving Size
- Cake Flavors
Red Velvet Cake
Cookies & Cream Red Velvet Cake
Spiced Carrot Cake
Chocolate Blackout Cake
Chocolate Angelfood Cake
Vanilla Angelfood Cake
Dark Chocolate Banana Cake
Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cake
Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Banana Cake
Blackforest Cake (Contains Rum)
Chocolate Royaltine Cake
Nutella Chocolate Cake
Speculoos Chocolate Cake
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
Strawberries & Cream Cake
Mangoes & Strawberries Cake
Bananas & Strawberries Cake
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
Mixed Fruit Cake
Lychee Rose Cake
Mao Shan Wang Durian Cake
Pre-payment will be required as a form of security to lock in your order as we would not be able to sell customised cakes specific to your order after they have been produced.
We also run on a strict no-cancellation or change-of-date policy on customised cakes as each cake is crafted over a period of time and at point of cancellation request, it is very likely that steps have already been executed on the order.
Last minute requests for a customised cake will be declined as we run on a very tight production schedule and more time will be required to plan for and produce any customised cakes. We do however produce in-house designed 8″ whole cakes on a daily basis for your consideration which are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
DOES CAKE SPADE DO DELIVERY?
Bring the party to your door step! Everything you order from us is freshly-baked and delivered directly to you from our store, using our tried-and-true packing methods to ensure our treats get to you safe!
Delivery charges will depend upon the location of the delivery address and will be handled by a third-party logistics company. Call +65 6444 3868, WhatsApp + 65 8585 8660 (Line 1), WhatsApp + 65 8310 8330 (Line 2) or e-mail email@example.com.
MODE OF PAYMENT?
We accept Cash, Credit Card and NETS payment in-store.
Pre-payment is required for all pre-orders via PayNow UEN: 201302230N or i-banking transfer to Cake Spade Pte Ltd: DBS Current Account 288-900374-6.
- Reserved 8” cakes will only be held for 1 hour from the agreed time of collection. Please call our store to inform us of any changes to the collection time. Should you be uncontactable during the period, we will release the cake for sale. We reserve the right not to process any refunds for pre-paid amounts.
- Cancellation request after order confirmation will not be entertained, unless it is due to our inability to provide the product ordered and the substituted product is not accepted by you.
- We reserve the rights to dispose any uncollected cakes at our own discretion without a refund. If the cake is not collected at the end of the day of purchase, a replacement cake will not be offered.
RETURNS & LIMITS OF LIABILITY
Our cakes are best consumed on the day of purchase. We do not guarantee that our products maintain in its original taste after 2 days of purchase. Therefore, we will not be liable for natural product changes in colour, aesthetics and end product characteristics.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- We handpick the best fresh fruits distributed by our suppliers for use in our products. Fruits are seasonal and the sweetness or ripeness cannot be guaranteed.
- Differences in colour interpretation of picture by computer equipment used is inherent and expected due to limitation of electronic media or equipment quality involved.
- As an F&B service provider, food are commodity perishable items that may be subject to different physical qualities like shapes, sizes, taste and colour.
- Taste preference may be unique to an individual. Should you be unsatisfied with our product, we would welcome your feedback through our e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other unsatisfactory matters like the service being rendered to you shall be reviewed on a case to case basis.
- We shall not tolerate any public abuse on our staff or to be subjected to any slanderous remarks either verbal or written in e-mails, public postings on the internet and any other electronic media platforms.
- Should the content be inaccurate, degrading and defamatory, the company shall not hesitate to seek legal advice that may lead to court proceedings to clear its name and reputation that may include to recover legal fees and damage costs.