Standard In-House Design Cakes
- – More than 5 days’ notice from the date of collection/delivery, an administrative charge of $10.70 will apply.
- – Less than 5 days notice from the date of collection/delivery, no refund of the delivery fee and/or the price of the item ordered.
- – More than 5 days’ notice from the date of collection/delivery, an administrative charge of 20% of the total price will apply.
- – Less than 5 days’ notice from the date of collection/delivery, an administrative charge of 50% of the total price will apply.
- – Less than 4 days from date of collection/delivery, no refund of the delivery fee and/or the price of the item ordered.
Non-Refundable Processing Fee
- – There will be a non-refundable processing fee of 4% of the payment amount for orders using credit/debit card payment. The credit/debit card payment non-refundable processing fee is being assessed by our third party payment processor, Stripe.
- – Cake Spade Pte Ltd does not receive any part of the non-refundable processing fee.
Cancellation Policy for COVID-19
- – We understand that the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has created a lot of uncertainties and unexpected disruptions. In the event that you need to cancel your cake order due to COVID-19, we understand and sympathize with your situation. However, please note that refunds will not be issued once your order has been processed and put together.
- 1. Payment and Order Processing:
- — Payment for your cake order is due in full at the time of placing your order. Once your order has been processed and put together, it cannot be cancelled or refunded, unless cancellation is:
- — More than 5 days’ notice from the date of collection/delivery, an administrative charge of $10.70 will apply
- — Less than 5 days notice from the date of collection/delivery, no refund of the delivery fee and/or the price of the item ordered.
- 2. No Postponing Policy:
- — We have a strict no postponing policy. Once an order has been confirmed and payment has been made, the order cannot be postponed or rescheduled. This is due to the fact that we take immediate steps to prepare the cake as soon as payment is received.
- 3. Liability:
- — We are not liable for any loss, damage, or expense arising from the cancellation of your cake order due to COVID-19. By placing your order with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our cancellation policy as outlined above.
RETURNS & LIMITS OF LIABILITY
- – Our cakes are best consumed on the day of purchase. We do not guarantee that our products maintain their original taste after 2 days of purchase. Therefore, we will not be liable for natural product changes in colour, aesthetics and end product characteristics.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- – Fruit toppings, colour and decorative details on the cakes may vary.
- – Our prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- – We handpick the best fresh fruits distributed by our suppliers for use in our products. Fruits are seasonal, and the sweetness or ripeness cannot be guaranteed.
- – Differences in photo colour interpretation by computer equipment used is inherent and expected due to limitation of electronic media or equipment quality involved.
- – As a F&B service provider, food are commodity perishable items that may subject to different physical qualities like shapes, sizes, taste and colour.
- – Taste preference may be unique to an individual. Should you be unsatisfied with our product, we would welcome your feedback through our e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Any other unsatisfactory matters like the service being rendered to you shall be reviewed on a case to case basis.
- – We shall not tolerate any public abuse on our staff or to be subjected to any slanderous remarks either verbal or written in e-mails, public postings on the internet and any other electronic media platforms.
- – Should the content be inaccurate, degrading and defamatory, the company shall not hesitate to seek legal advice that may lead to court proceedings to clear its name and reputation that may include to recover legal fees and damage costs.